If you are thinking of listing, call anyone...
If you are thinking of selling, Call the Lindsays!
We understand that buying a new home, or selling your current home is not only one of the biggest financial transactions, but one of the most emotional you will ever make.
Together we will work hard to find the perfect house and we will work together to sell your existing home.
The relationship of a real estate sales representative as a TRUSTED ADVISOR to assist you with the process of financing the new home, bridge financing if required until your current home closes, is one we take very seriously. Step by step Mary, David and John will walk you through the whole process. We have had a lot of experience. You will want to draw on the EXPERIENCE of the Lindsay Team. Meet past clients on Lindsays TV
We help you explore:
- Security Issues
- Transportation Needs
- Investment Potential
As your personal sales representatives we will:
- Listen to you. We work for you!
- Discuss the process of listing and selling your home.
- Provide you with a personalized listing package including a current comprehensive market evaluation of your property. This will assist in determining at what price you should list your home.
- Help you to prepare your home to sell for maximum results; sometimes we may do some rearranging or reorganizing.
- Customize a marketing plan that will showcase your home's features and amenities through means such as agent and public open houses, newspaper ads, Internet advertising, signage, direct communication with our clients and targeted sales representatives from other companies, etc.
- List your property on the Multiple Listing Service (MLS) of the Ottawa Real Estate Board, our website
- TheLindsays.ca and Royal Le Page website.
- Keep you informed of feedback from showings. When we ask for feedback the comments may be favourable or may not - sometimes this is helpful.
- If required, provide you with several choices of professionals such as lawyers, financial advisors, moving companies, etc.
- Be accessible and available whenever you need us.
- Facilitate the Offer Presentation process for your property. We will be there with you to explain what is being offered, answer questions, make suggestions and guide you to an agreement.
- Continue to communicate with you after completion of the sale of your home.